Response surface methodology for the optimization of the electrochemical degradation of phenol on Pb/Pbo2 electrode
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 515–523, December 2012
How to Cite
Yahiaoui, I., Aissani-Benissad, F., Fourcade, F. and Amrane, A. (2012), Response surface methodology for the optimization of the electrochemical degradation of phenol on Pb/Pbo2 electrode. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 31: 515–523. doi: 10.1002/ep.10572
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!