Mathematical modeling of chloroform adsorption onto fixed-bed columns of highly siliceous granular zeolites
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 591–596, December 2012
How to Cite
Abu-Lail, L., Bergendahl, J. A. and Thompson, R. W. (2012), Mathematical modeling of chloroform adsorption onto fixed-bed columns of highly siliceous granular zeolites. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 31: 591–596. doi: 10.1002/ep.10593
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 2R44 ES012784-02
- Triton Systems, Inc.
- Civil & Environmental Engineering Department at WPI
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!