Mass-transfer processes in the adsorption of cationic dye by sawdust
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 597–603, December 2012
How to Cite
Sahmoune, M. N. and Ouazene, N. (2012), Mass-transfer processes in the adsorption of cationic dye by sawdust. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 31: 597–603. doi: 10.1002/ep.10594
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!