Lipids accumulation in Rhodotorula glutinis and Cryptococcus curvatus growing on distillery wastewater as culture medium
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 69–74, April 2013
How to Cite
Gonzalez-Garcia, Y., Hernandez, R., Zhang, G., Escalante, F. M.E., Holmes, W. and French, W. T. (2013), Lipids accumulation in Rhodotorula glutinis and Cryptococcus curvatus growing on distillery wastewater as culture medium. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 32: 69–74. doi: 10.1002/ep.10604
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!