Supply chain designs and management for biocrude production via wastewater treatment
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 139–147, April 2013
How to Cite
Ekşioğlu, S. D., Palak, G., Mondala, A. and Greenwood, A. (2013), Supply chain designs and management for biocrude production via wastewater treatment. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 32: 139–147. doi: 10.1002/ep.10605
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2010
- 4EPA Laws, Regulations, Guidance and Dockets. Summary of the Clean Water Act. Available at:http://www.epa.gov/lawsregs/laws/cwa.html. Accessed on October 23, 2009.
- 62003). Integrative investment appraisal of a lignocellulosic biomass-to-ethanol industry. Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 28(3), 611–633., , & (
- 92004). A simulation - based optimization method for production - distribution network design. 2004 IEEE international conference on systems, man and cybernetics, The Hague, The Netherlands 4521–4526., , & (
- 101990). Discrete Location Theory, New York, NY: Wiley., & (
- 112003). Designing and managing the supply chain: Concepts, strategies, and case studies. McGraw-Hill Publisher, USA., , & (
- 122007). A lagreangean heuristic for integrated production and transportation planning problems in a dynamic, multi-item, two-layer supply chain. IIE Transactions in Scheduling and Logistics, 39(2), 191–201., , & (
- 131997). What is the right supply chain for your product?Harvard Business Review, 75(2), 105–116.(
- 162001). Supply chain modeling using simulation. International Journal of Simulation, 2(1), 24–30.& (
- 202007). Transportation logistics of biomass for industrial fuel and energy enterprises. Presented at 7th annual conference on renewable energy from organics recycling, Indianapolis, IN.(
- 221997). Simulation and optimization of the logistics of biomass fuel collection. Netherlands Journal of Agricultural Science, 45, 219–228., , , & (
- 231993). Network Flows, New Jersey: Prentice Hall., & (
- 24Mississippi Institute for Forest Inventories. District Reports. Available at: http://www.mifi.ms.gov. Accessed on Feb 1, 2010.
- 25NREL, Renewable Resource Data Center. National Solar Radiation Database. Available at: http://rredc.nrel.gov/solar/old_data/nsrdb/. Accessed on Feb 1, 2010.
- 26Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality. Active Permit and Coverage Search. Available at: http://opc. deq.state.ms.us/search_ai_alt.aspx. Accessed on Feb 1, 2010.
- 28USDA, Agricultural Marketing Service. Truck Transportation. Available at: http://www.ams.usda.gov/AMSv1.0/getfile?dDocName=STELPRDC5069739&acct=graintransrpt. Accessed on Feb 1, 2010.