Development and application of reduced-order neural network model based on proper orthogonal decomposition for BOD5 monitoring: Active and online prediction
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 120–127, April 2013
How to Cite
Noori, R., Karbassi, A.R., Ashrafi, Kh., Ardestani, M. and Mehrdadi, N. (2013), Development and application of reduced-order neural network model based on proper orthogonal decomposition for BOD5 monitoring: Active and online prediction. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 32: 120–127. doi: 10.1002/ep.10611
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!