AIChE Fall 2010 Annual Meeting
Evaluating expression and catalytic activity of anaerobic fungal fibrolytic enzymes native topiromyces sp E2 inSaccharomyces cerevisiae
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 37–46, April 2012
How to Cite
O'Malley, M. A., Theodorou, M. K. and Kaiser, C. A. (2012), Evaluating expression and catalytic activity of anaerobic fungal fibrolytic enzymes native topiromyces sp E2 inSaccharomyces cerevisiae. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 31: 37–46. doi: 10.1002/ep.10614
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2011
- MIT Energy Initiative Seed Fund Program
- a Journal of Cell Science Travel Fellowship (M.A.O.)
- a Whiting Foundation Fellowship (M.A.O.)
- a USDA-NIFA Postdoctoral fellowship grant (M.A.O.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!