Assisted activated carbon-microwave degradation of the sodium dodecyl benzene sulfonate by nano- or micro-Fe3O4 and comparison of their catalytic activity
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 181–186, July 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, Z., Xu, Y., Shen, M., Dionysiou, D. D., Wu, D., Chen, Z., Li, F., Liu, D. and Zhang, F. (2013), Assisted activated carbon-microwave degradation of the sodium dodecyl benzene sulfonate by nano- or micro-Fe3O4 and comparison of their catalytic activity. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 32: 181–186. doi: 10.1002/ep.10627
- Issue online: 13 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2011
- Science Research
- Liaoning Province Education Department of China. Grant Number: L2010156
- “211” Project of Liaoning University and Startup Foundation
- Doctors of Liaoning University of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!