Optimization of physical parameters for batch mode Zn (II) ion removal from liquid phase: A potential biosorption study
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 213–222, July 2013
How to Cite
Mishra, V., Dalal, S. and Balomajumder, C. (2013), Optimization of physical parameters for batch mode Zn (II) ion removal from liquid phase: A potential biosorption study. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 32: 213–222. doi: 10.1002/ep.10637
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!