Wastewaters decontamination: Mechanisms of PB(II), ZN(II), and CD(II) competitive adsorption on tunisian smectite in single and multi-solute systems
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 229–238, July 2013
How to Cite
Eloussaief, M., Hamza, W., Kallel, N. and Benzina, M. (2013), Wastewaters decontamination: Mechanisms of PB(II), ZN(II), and CD(II) competitive adsorption on tunisian smectite in single and multi-solute systems. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 32: 229–238. doi: 10.1002/ep.11609
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!