Development and application of reduced-order neural network model based on proper orthogonal decomposition for BOD5 monitoring in river systems: Uncertainty analysis
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 344–349, July 2013
How to Cite
Noori, R., Ashrafi, K., Karbassi, A., Ardestani, M. and Mehrdadi, N. (2013), Development and application of reduced-order neural network model based on proper orthogonal decomposition for BOD5 monitoring in river systems: Uncertainty analysis. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 32: 344–349. doi: 10.1002/ep.11610
- Issue online: 13 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!