Removal of MTBE in biological activated carbon adsorbers
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 239–248, July 2013
How to Cite
Li, B.-J., Hu, J., Huang, L.-Y., Lv, Y., Zuo, J., Zhang, W., Ying, W.-C. and Matsumoto, M. R. (2013), Removal of MTBE in biological activated carbon adsorbers. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 32: 239–248. doi: 10.1002/ep.11614
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2011
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China (863 Program, Project No. 2007AA06Z331)
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline. Grant Number: B506
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!