TC-Biomass 2011 Special Issue
Pelletization of biochar from hydrothermally carbonized wood
Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Special Issue: tcbiomass2011, The International Conference on Thermochemical Conversion Science
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 225–234, July 2012
How to Cite
Reza, M. T., Lynam, J. G., Vasquez, V. R. and Coronella, C. J. (2012), Pelletization of biochar from hydrothermally carbonized wood. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 31: 225–234. doi: 10.1002/ep.11615
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2011
- Department of Energy. Grant Numbers: DE-FG36-01GO11082, DE-EE 0000272
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!