Application of a three-compartment model as a tool to understand the partition of 17α-ethinylestradiol in mixed liquor systems
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 257–262, July 2013
How to Cite
Serrano, D., Omil, F., Lema, J.M. and Patureau, D. (2013), Application of a three-compartment model as a tool to understand the partition of 17α-ethinylestradiol in mixed liquor systems. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 32: 257–262. doi: 10.1002/ep.11618
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2011
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science
- INNOTRAZA. Grant Number: 2011-2013 (CTQ2010-20240)
- NOVEDAR_Consolider. Grant Number: CSD2007-00055
- Government of Galicia. Grant Numbers: ESTRAF1RM, 08MDS005265PR
- Council of Science and Technology of México (CONACYT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!