Hydrogen production and COD elimination rate in a continuous microbial electrolysis cell: The influence of hydraulic retention time and applied voltage
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 263–268, July 2013
How to Cite
Escapa, A., Lobato, A., García, D.M. and Morán, A. (2013), Hydrogen production and COD elimination rate in a continuous microbial electrolysis cell: The influence of hydraulic retention time and applied voltage. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 32: 263–268. doi: 10.1002/ep.11619
- Issue online: 13 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2011
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: ENE2009–10395
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!