Silica and titania nanoparticles impact on water quality: Experiments involving Ralstonia pickettii in nutrient-rich and poor media
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 279–284, July 2013
How to Cite
Jones, L. A. and Ogden, K. L. (2013), Silica and titania nanoparticles impact on water quality: Experiments involving Ralstonia pickettii in nutrient-rich and poor media. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 32: 279–284. doi: 10.1002/ep.11622
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2011
- Science Foundation Arizona
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!