Enzymatic decolorization of Orange II: Optimization by response surface methodology and pathway
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 294–301, July 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, A., Fang, L., Wang, J. and Liu, W. (2013), Enzymatic decolorization of Orange II: Optimization by response surface methodology and pathway. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 32: 294–301. doi: 10.1002/ep.11628
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20707022, 41073090
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB421603
- Foundation of Key Laboratory of Industrial Ecology and Environmental Technology, Ministry of Education, China. Grant Number: KLIEEE-08-04
- Research Program of Zhejiang Environmental Bureau. Grant Number: 2011B17
- Research Program of Zhejiang Science and Technology Department. Grant Number: 2010C33060
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!