Enzymatic decolorization of Orange II: Optimization by response surface methodology and pathway
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 294–301, July 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, A., Fang, L., Wang, J. and Liu, W. (2013), Enzymatic decolorization of Orange II: Optimization by response surface methodology and pathway. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 32: 294–301. doi: 10.1002/ep.11628
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20707022, 41073090
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB421603
- Foundation of Key Laboratory of Industrial Ecology and Environmental Technology, Ministry of Education, China. Grant Number: KLIEEE-08-04
- Research Program of Zhejiang Environmental Bureau. Grant Number: 2011B17
- Research Program of Zhejiang Science and Technology Department. Grant Number: 2010C33060
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!