Lanthanide-doped TiO2 nanoparticles–modified electrode for photoelectrocatalytic degradation of dye
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 302–306, July 2013
How to Cite
Xing, L., Jia, J., Wang, Y. and Dong, S. (2013), Lanthanide-doped TiO2 nanoparticles–modified electrode for photoelectrocatalytic degradation of dye. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 32: 302–306. doi: 10.1002/ep.11629
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20805044, 20935003, 20820102037
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB933600
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!