Absorption of NO2 into aqueous (NH4)2SO3 solution in a stirred tank reactor
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 465–469, October 2013
How to Cite
Guo, R.-T., Pan, W.-G., Zhang, X.-B., Ren, J.-X., Jin, Q. and Xu, H.-J. (2013), Absorption of NO2 into aqueous (NH4)2SO3 solution in a stirred tank reactor. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 32: 465–469. doi: 10.1002/ep.11645
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2012
- Scientific Problem Tackling Program of Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality. Grant Numbers: 11dz2281700, 10dz1201401, 10dz1201402
- Fifth Key Subject of Shanghai Education Commission. Grant Number: G51304
- Absorption and Innovation Program of Introduced Technology of Shanghai. Grant Number: Product-40-orientation-28
- Innovation Program of Shanghai Municipal Education Commission. Grant Number: 10YZ155
- Choose and Cultivation of Excellent Young Teachers Program of Shanghai Municipal Education Commission. Grant Number: sdl09008
- Talent Induction Program of Shanghai University of Electric Power. Grant Number: K-2009-03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!