Adsorption characteristics of [Fe(III)–EDTA]− on granular activated carbon from aqueous solutions
Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 470–479, October 2013
How to Cite
Yang, X.-J., Long, X.-L. and Yuan, W.-K. (2013), Adsorption characteristics of [Fe(III)–EDTA]− on granular activated carbon from aqueous solutions. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 32: 470–479. doi: 10.1002/ep.11646
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2011
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: No. 2006AA05Z307
- the NSFC. Grant Number: No. 21176081
- the State Key Laboratory of Chemical Engineering. Grant Number: SKL-ChE-08C05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!