Synthesis of waste-derived glass-ceramics from MSWI fly ash and EAF dust: Kinetics of nucleation and crystallization
Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 480–488, October 2013
How to Cite
Chu, T.-C., Wang, K.-S., Lin, K.-L., Chien, C.-C. and Chen, J.-H. (2013), Synthesis of waste-derived glass-ceramics from MSWI fly ash and EAF dust: Kinetics of nucleation and crystallization. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 32: 480–488. doi: 10.1002/ep.11647
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2011
- National Science Council of the Republic of China, Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC 96-2221-E-008-022-MY3, 99-2622-E-197-003-CC3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!