The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the United States Government or any agency thereof.
Ammonia stripping in open-recirculating cooling water systems
Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 489–495, October 2013
How to Cite
Hsieh, M.-K., Walker, M. E., Safari, I., Chien, S.-H., Abbasian, J., Vidic, R. D. and Dzombak, D. A. (2013), Ammonia stripping in open-recirculating cooling water systems. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 32: 489–495. doi: 10.1002/ep.11648
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2011
- U.S. Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory. Grant Numbers: DE-FC26-06NT42722, DE-NT0006550
- National Energy Technology Laboratory. Grant Number: RES1000025
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!