A deployable decentralized biofilm system for degrading organic carbon and benzene in wastewater
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 505–511, October 2013
How to Cite
Chen, D., Lin, C.-J., Jones, R. G., Patel, S., Smith, R., Simons, K., Davis, J. L. and Waisner, S. A. (2013), A deployable decentralized biofilm system for degrading organic carbon and benzene in wastewater. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 32: 505–511. doi: 10.1002/ep.11650
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2012
- Engineer Research and Development Center of the US Army Corps of Engineers under a subcontract issued by the Sam Houston State University. Grant Number: W912HZ-07-2-0010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!