Recycling technology—Artificial lightweight aggregates synthesized from sewage sludge and its ash at lowered comelting temperature
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 740–748, October 2013
How to Cite
Hu, S.-H., Hu, S.-C. and Fu, Y.-P. (2013), Recycling technology—Artificial lightweight aggregates synthesized from sewage sludge and its ash at lowered comelting temperature. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 32: 740–748. doi: 10.1002/ep.11661
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2011
- National Science Council of the Republic of China for financially supporting this research. Grant Number: NSC 99-2221-E-122 -001-MY2
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!