Exergy analysis of electricity generation for the geothermal resources using organic rankine cycle: Kızıldere-denizli case
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 830–836, October 2013
How to Cite
Tunc, M., Sisbot, S. and Camdali, U. (2013), Exergy analysis of electricity generation for the geothermal resources using organic rankine cycle: Kızıldere-denizli case. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 32: 830–836. doi: 10.1002/ep.11662
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!