Anaerobic membrane bio-reactors for waste activated sludge digestion: Tubular versus hollow fiber membrane configurations
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 598–604, October 2013
How to Cite
Dagnew, M., Pickel, J., Parker, W. and Seto, P. (2013), Anaerobic membrane bio-reactors for waste activated sludge digestion: Tubular versus hollow fiber membrane configurations. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 32: 598–604. doi: 10.1002/ep.11670
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!