Adsorption of malachite green from aqueous solution by naoh-modified rice husk: Fixed-bed column studies
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 633–639, October 2013
How to Cite
Chowdhury, S. and Saha, P. D. (2013), Adsorption of malachite green from aqueous solution by naoh-modified rice husk: Fixed-bed column studies. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 32: 633–639. doi: 10.1002/ep.11674
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!