Estimation of potential barium sulfate (barite) precipitation in oilfield brines using a simple predictive tool
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 860–865, October 2013
How to Cite
Bahadori, A., Zahedi, G. and Zendehboudi, S. (2013), Estimation of potential barium sulfate (barite) precipitation in oilfield brines using a simple predictive tool. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 32: 860–865. doi: 10.1002/ep.11678
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!