Kinetics and thermodynamics characteristics of cationic yellow X-GL adsorption on attapulgite/rice hull-based activated carbon nanocomposites
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 655–662, October 2013
How to Cite
Liu, W., Yao, C., Wang, M., Ji, J., Ying, L. and Fu, C. (2013), Kinetics and thermodynamics characteristics of cationic yellow X-GL adsorption on attapulgite/rice hull-based activated carbon nanocomposites. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 32: 655–662. doi: 10.1002/ep.11680
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2012
- Technology Innovation Team of Colleges and Universities Funded Project of Jiangsu Province (2011-24)
- Technology Support Plan of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: BE2011663
- Production, Practical Experience
- Research of Prospective Joint Research Projects of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: BY2010123
- Jiangsu Higher Institutions Key Basic Research Projects of Natural Science. Grant Numbers: 09KJA430002, 11KJA430007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!