Walnut shell-based activated carbon with excellent copper (II) adsorption and lower chromium (VI) removal prepared by acid–base modification
Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 688–696, October 2013
How to Cite
Xie, R., Wang, H., Chen, Y. and Jiang, W. (2013), Walnut shell-based activated carbon with excellent copper (II) adsorption and lower chromium (VI) removal prepared by acid–base modification. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 32: 688–696. doi: 10.1002/ep.11686
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!