Variation of insulation thickness and exergetic cost saving with outdoor temperature in pipe insulation
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 784–789, October 2013
How to Cite
Keçebaş, A. (2013), Variation of insulation thickness and exergetic cost saving with outdoor temperature in pipe insulation. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 32: 784–789. doi: 10.1002/ep.11687
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!