Mercury removal by thiol-functionalized metal oxide–carbon black sorbent and mixed-matrix membranes
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 705–714, October 2013
How to Cite
Meeks, N. D., Davis, E., Jain, M., Skandan, G. and Bhattacharyya, D. (2013), Mercury removal by thiol-functionalized metal oxide–carbon black sorbent and mixed-matrix membranes. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 32: 705–714. doi: 10.1002/ep.11690
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Environmental Research Training Laboratory
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!