A fuzzy linear programming model for allocation of oil and gas resources in iran with the aim of reducing the greenhouse gases
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 854–859, October 2013
How to Cite
Kazemi, A., Shakouri G., H., Mehregan, M. R. and Hosseinzadeh, M. (2013), A fuzzy linear programming model for allocation of oil and gas resources in iran with the aim of reducing the greenhouse gases. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 32: 854–859. doi: 10.1002/ep.11692
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!