Utilization of solar panel waste glass for metakaolinite-based geopolymer synthesis
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 797–803, October 2013
How to Cite
Hao, H., Lin, K.-L., Wang, D., Chao, S.-J., Shiu, H.-S., Cheng, T.-W. and Hwang, C.-L. (2013), Utilization of solar panel waste glass for metakaolinite-based geopolymer synthesis. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 32: 797–803. doi: 10.1002/ep.11693
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
- National Science Council of the Republic of China, Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC. 99-2622-E-197-003-CC3, NSC 101-2923-I-011-001-MY4
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!