Particulate emissions from tailpipe during idling of public transit buses fueled with alternative fuels
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 1134–1142, December 2013
How to Cite
Shandilya, K. and Kumar, A. (2013), Particulate emissions from tailpipe during idling of public transit buses fueled with alternative fuels. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 32: 1134–1142. doi: 10.1002/ep.11696
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2011
- the United States Department of Transportation (US DOT)
- Toledo Area Regional Transit Authority (TARTA)/Intermodal Transportation Institute (ITI)
- Mineta National Transit Research Consortium for funding the research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!