Resins that reversibly bind algae for harvesting and concentration
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 1143–1149, December 2013
How to Cite
Jones, J., Beran, C., Beach, J. and Poenie, M. (2013), Resins that reversibly bind algae for harvesting and concentration. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 32: 1143–1149. doi: 10.1002/ep.11697
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!