A process for the selective removal of arsenic from contaminated water using acetate functionalized zinc oxide nanomaterials
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 1023–1029, December 2013
How to Cite
Singh, N., Singh, S.P., Gupta, V., Yadav, H. K., Ahuja, T., Tripathy, S. S. and Rashmi (2013), A process for the selective removal of arsenic from contaminated water using acetate functionalized zinc oxide nanomaterials. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 32: 1023–1029. doi: 10.1002/ep.11698
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!