Feasibility of lead and copper recovery from MSWI fly ash by combining acid leaching and electrodeposition treatment
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 1074–1081, December 2013
How to Cite
Yang, R., Liao, W.-P. and Lin, C.-Y. (2013), Feasibility of lead and copper recovery from MSWI fly ash by combining acid leaching and electrodeposition treatment. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 32: 1074–1081. doi: 10.1002/ep.11711
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!