Preparation of mesoporous activated carbon from Kraft lignin by impregnation with H2SO4: A four parameters optimization study
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 1158–1163, December 2013
How to Cite
Li, X. and Luo, X. (2013), Preparation of mesoporous activated carbon from Kraft lignin by impregnation with H2SO4: A four parameters optimization study. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 32: 1158–1163. doi: 10.1002/ep.11716
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2012
- Engineering Research Center of Biomass Materials(SWUST)
- Ministry of Education. Grant Number: No. 09zxbk14
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!