This article was published online on 31 October 2012. An error was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected 10 December 2012.
Characterization of potential liquid organic fertilizers obtained by alkaline extraction from two-phase olive-mill waste composts
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 1170–1178, December 2013
How to Cite
Baddi, G. A., Alburquerque, J. A., Tortosa, G., Winterton, P., Hafidi, M. and Cegarra, J. (2013), Characterization of potential liquid organic fertilizers obtained by alkaline extraction from two-phase olive-mill waste composts. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 32: 1170–1178. doi: 10.1002/ep.11720
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2012
- Agencia Española de Cooperacion Internacional (AECI)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!