Effect of Initial Sludge Loading Rate on the Formation of Ethanol Type Fermentation for Hydrogen Production in a Continuous Stirred-Tank Reactor
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers Environ Prog
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 1271–1279, December 2013
How to Cite
Li, J., Ai, B. and Ren, N. (2013), Effect of Initial Sludge Loading Rate on the Formation of Ethanol Type Fermentation for Hydrogen Production in a Continuous Stirred-Tank Reactor. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 32: 1271–1279. doi: 10.1002/ep.11732
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2012
- State Key Laboratory of Urban Water Resource and Environment
- Harbin Institute of Technology. Grant Number: 2010DX06
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51178136
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!