Enhanced containment of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons through organic modification of soils
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers Environ Prog
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 47–54, April 2014
How to Cite
Kasaraneni, V., Kohm, S. E., Eberle, D., Boving, T. and Oyanedel-Craver, V. (2014), Enhanced containment of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons through organic modification of soils. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 33: 47–54. doi: 10.1002/ep.11749
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2012
- University of Rhode Island Transportation Center, Rhode Island Department of Transportation
- Rhode Island Water Resource Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!