Adsorption of lead(II) ions from simulated wastewater using natural waste: A kinetic, thermodynamic and equilibrium study
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers Environ Prog
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 55–64, April 2014
How to Cite
Senthil Kumar, P. (2014), Adsorption of lead(II) ions from simulated wastewater using natural waste: A kinetic, thermodynamic and equilibrium study. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 33: 55–64. doi: 10.1002/ep.11750
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2012
- SSN Trust, Chennai
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!