Study on 1,2,3-trichlorobenzene destruction in a binary (Na,K)2CO3 molten salt oxidation system
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers Environ Prog
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 65–69, April 2014
How to Cite
Yao, Z., Zhao, X. and Li, J. (2014), Study on 1,2,3-trichlorobenzene destruction in a binary (Na,K)2CO3 molten salt oxidation system. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 33: 65–69. doi: 10.1002/ep.11751
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2012
- Chinese National 863 High Technology . Grant Number: 2009AA064001
- Scientific Research Foundation of Hangzhou Dianzi University . Grant Number: KYS205612029
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!