Development of a combined waterjet plasma scrubber for tetrafluoromethane and by-product removal
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers Environ Prog
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 229–237, April 2014
How to Cite
Chun, Y. N. and Lee, C. H. (2014), Development of a combined waterjet plasma scrubber for tetrafluoromethane and by-product removal. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 33: 229–237. doi: 10.1002/ep.11755
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2012
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology. Grant Number: 2010-0016897
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!