Reduction of [Fe(III)EDTA]− catalyzed by activated carbon modified with ammonia solution
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers Environ Prog
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 99–106, April 2014
How to Cite
Long, X.-L., Yang, L., Chou, X.-w., Li, C. and Yuan, W.-k. (2014), Reduction of [Fe(III)EDTA]− catalyzed by activated carbon modified with ammonia solution. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 33: 99–106. doi: 10.1002/ep.11758
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2012
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China . Grant Number: 2006AA05Z307
- NSFC . Grant Number: 21176081
- state key laboratory of chemical engineering . Grant Number: SKL-ChE-08C05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!