Preparation of poly(m-phenylenediamine)/ZnO composites and their photocatalytic activities for degradation of C.I. acid red 249 under UV and visible light irradiations
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers Environ Prog
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 123–130, April 2014
How to Cite
Peng, Y.-G., Ji, J.-L., Zhang, Y.-L., Wan, H.-X. and Chen, D.-J. (2014), Preparation of poly(m-phenylenediamine)/ZnO composites and their photocatalytic activities for degradation of C.I. acid red 249 under UV and visible light irradiations. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 33: 123–130. doi: 10.1002/ep.11764
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2012
- Youth Foundation of Changzhou University . Grant Number: ZMF10020059
- Innovation Foundation for Enterprise of Jiangsu Province . Grant Number: BC2011162
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions (PAPD)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!