Quartz crystal nanobalance in conjunction with principal component analysis for identification and determination of Telone, Methyl Iodide, Endosulfan, and Methyl Bromide
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers Environ Prog
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
How to Cite
Mirmohseni, A. and Houjaghan, M. R. (2013), Quartz crystal nanobalance in conjunction with principal component analysis for identification and determination of Telone, Methyl Iodide, Endosulfan, and Methyl Bromide. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy. doi: 10.1002/ep.11768
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!