Effect of CO2 stripping on pH in open-recirculating cooling water systems
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers Environ Prog
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 275–282, April 2014
How to Cite
Safari, I., Hsieh, M.-K., Chien, S.-H., Walker, M. E., Vidic, R. D., Dzombak, D. A. and Abbasian, J. (2014), Effect of CO2 stripping on pH in open-recirculating cooling water systems. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 33: 275–282. doi: 10.1002/ep.11769
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2012
- National Energy Technology Laboratory. Grant Numbers: DE-FC26-06NT42722, DE-NT0006550
- National Energy Technology Laboratory. Grant Number: RES1000025
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!