Application of Ulva sp. biomass for single and binary biosorption of chromium(III) and manganese(II) ions: Equilibrium modeling
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers Environ Prog
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 147–153, April 2014
How to Cite
Vijayaraghavan, K. and Joshi, U. M. (2014), Application of Ulva sp. biomass for single and binary biosorption of chromium(III) and manganese(II) ions: Equilibrium modeling. Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 33: 147–153. doi: 10.1002/ep.11770
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!